Stations of the Cross

Stations of the Cross, 1911

The Stations of the Cross was designed in 1911 by a Father of the Franciscan Order. The pictures were preserved despite the great destruction during the Second World War. They were restored and put into simple frames.


Our church

WindowsAltarAmbonCrucifixion groupBaptisteryAltarpiecesOur lady of perpetual helpTabernacleConfessional chapelWar memorial chapel – Stations of the Cross – OrgansBells